How to Reach Annavaram
Sri Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Swamyvari Devasthanam, Annavaram is the holy village of East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh , situated at a distance of two miles from Annavaram Railway Station on the Vijayawada-Visakhapatnam broad gauge section of the South Central Railways. It is abutting National High way No.16, in between Kathipudi and Tuni . It is 80kms from Rajahmundry, 120kms from Visakhapatnam, and 50 Kms from East Godavari District Head Quarters Kakinada Town.
- There are frequent Express buses from Visakhapatnam ,Rajahmundry and Kakinada.
- Devasthanam is running buses from Down hill to Up Hill.
- APSRTC Buses : A.P.S.R.T.C runs Buses for every Half An Hour Via Annavaram from Rajahmundry to Visakhapatnam and vice versa.
- For Every 15 mintus buses are available from Tuni to Kakinada via Annavaram and surrounding Villages and vice versa.
- Most of the trains passing between Visakhapatnam - Vijayawada will stop at Annavaram Station
- The nearest Airport on east side of Annavaram is situated at Visakhapatnam. Annavaram is at 2hrs distance from Visakhapatnam.
- The nearest Airport on the West side of Annvaram is situated at Rajahmundry. Annavaram is at 1hr distance from Rajahmundry.